I have to say, while I'm happy to have all of my parts, I'm still a bit baffled. If everything looks okay, is it really just the male factor stuff that's keeping us from getting pregnant? Are the IUI's going to work? We have a follow up appointment on 1/12, so we'll get to find out then. I am hoping they do medicated IUI's to up our chances of conceiving. They weren't going to before, but I would really prefer that. So we'll see what they say when we meet with them. Of course, 1 month = probably day 3 or so of my cycle. So I suspect that we'll have to do an unmedicated cycle for our first IUI and then add Clomid if they think that would be helpful.
I'm still having some pain and not feeling quite like myself - not sure exactly what it is. I have these weird periods where I feel completely awful - happened yesterday am and today, too. I wonder if it's the pain medicine? Percocet will do that to you, I suspect...So I'm going to try to take only the ibuprofen, and maybe the percocet for one more night.
More later, especially the details of Friday, but for now, a few more things that make me go hm...
- The v8 "weekly pack", which has 6 small cans of v8. Um. 6? That would be an almost-weekly pack, since there are, you know, 7 days in a week. At least, there were the last time I checked.
- Ads for special shows (home shows, furniture shows) that don't give the location of said show. N noticed this on Saturday, too - it was the local home show, advertising in the paper. No location. I think there was a date, though. Um, thanks for that.
- People who are published on widely read websites with egregious spelling and grammar errors. I know that blogs are generally "looser" than standard articles, but some copyediting would be okay. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment